The Profile of
Nursing Institute of Muhammadiyah Pontianak
(Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Keperawatan Muhammadiyah Pontianak)
Address: Jalan Sungai Raya Dalam, Gang Ceria V.
Pontianak, West Borneo
- Diploma program of Nursing : B
- Bachelor Program of Nursing : B
- Programs offered
Our School has 2 (two) study programs, they are:
- Diploma Program of Nursing (3 years of study)
- Bachelor Program of Nursing (5 years of study; 4 years in Academic phase and 1 year in Internship Program in Hospital)
3. Existing linkages;
- Almost All Government/Public Hospitals, Clinics/Universities in West Borneo province
- Community Health Centers
- Some Pharmacy companies
- Many Others
4. International/Regional Linkages;
- Malaysia : UNIMAS (Nursing College of Universiti Malaysia Serawak) Hospitals, Clinics/Universities
- Taiwan ROC-1 : NTUNHS : National Taipei University of Nursing and Health Sciences)
- Taiwan ROC-2 :Hsin Sheng Junior College of Medical Care and Management.
- Taiwan ROC-3: Cardinal Tien Junior College of healthcare Management
- Taiwan ROC-4: Vanung University
- Taiwan ROC-5: Fooyin University
- Taiwan ROC-6: Hungkuang University
- Taiwan ROC-7: Central Taiwan University of Science and tecgnology
- Taiwan ROC-8: Yuanpei University of Medical Technology.
- China: GZUCM (Guang Zhou University of Chinese Medicine
- Thailand: KKU (Nursing College, Khon Kaen University)
- Japan: Tokyo University
- Japan : Kanazawa University
- UK-1: Domonfort University
- UK-2: Conventry University
4. Relevant accomplishments
- The most active Public High School/university in West Borneo in doing the student Exchange program.
- The best active Public High School/university in Borneo to publish to the National and International Journal.
5. Potential collaborative activities you will offer to Cebu
Normal University and particularly to the College of Nursing
- Students Exchange
- Academic Exchange
- Joint Research
- Joint Seminar/Workshop/Conferences
6. Other relevant opportunities
- Scholarship for Lecturers
- Permanent Co host in Borneo INC (International Nursing Conference ( Owns by Nursing Institute of Muhammadiyah Pontianak)
7. Ranking of the university and other strengths
- No 226 from 3.440 of Private University in Indonesia in 2017
- No 5 in Borneo Island (5 provinces) in 2017
Muhammadiyah is the biggest private, modern, Professional and Islamic Foundation that has 117 big universities all around Indonesia. Our School belongs to Muhammadiyah Foundation. It means…Cebu Normal University opens wider potential to make other co operations with other Muhammadiyah Universities, Polytechnics and Diplomas.