Tokyo University Japan
webmasterstik, 13 Maret 2019, Kerjasama dan rekanan
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
THE MUHAMMDIYAH INSTITUTE OF NURSING PONTIANAK, INDONESIA
DEPERTMENT OF GERONTOLOGICAL NURSING/WOUND CARE MANAGEMENT, DIVISION HEALTH SCIENCES OF UNIVERSITY TOKYO
Where as the above named institutions recognize that Memorandum of Understanding would be of mutual benefit and would serve an indication of continued interest in academic and scientific cooperation, it is understood that:
- Both parties agree to encourage the following activities in particular to promote international academic cooperation:
- Joint research activities and meetings for education and research
- Organizing symposia or seminar
- Before these activities can be implemented, both parties shall discuss problems involved to the satisfaction of each party and enter into specific activities based on the forms of implementation mutually agreed upon.
- Both parties will keep on pushing forward the mutual training cooperation such as promoting teacher, training experience exchange, and studying conditions.
- This general agreement shall become effective for four (4) years as of the date of signature by the representative of both parties.
- The amendment agreement or termination of this general agreement shall not be effected without written deliberation between the two parties.
Both parties will try their best to accommodate the basic rights of their faculty members and research scholar within the regulation of the university and the laws of the country.